These Children’s Yoga & Art classes will explore yoga and creativity through stories, songs and journeys through imagination.
Yoga presented in age appropriate language can help counter the stress experienced by children living in the modern world.
The program will encourage:
- The creation of connections
- Movement beyond limitations
- The creation of inventive stories
- Breathing techniques for self regulation
- Your child to evolve into an organic yoga warrior!
There will be:
- Yoga games
- Fun (cool!) music
- Earth elements will be explored through nature
- Visual art, games and drawing!
Take time out for a coffee at Kyosk Cafe (next door to the studio) while the kids are having fun!
These classes are for primary school age children only.
The sessions will be taken by Tina Mobbs who is an artist and yoga teacher and accredited Rainbow Yoga Kids teacher.
When: Tuesdays January 7, 14 & 21 – 11.30am-1.00pm
Thursdays January 9, 16 & 23 – 11.30am-1.00pm
Cost: $25 per session
Enquiries: Tina 0408 851637