Kyo Yoga is a serene private studio situated in two unique locations in Ocean Grove.
The Garden Studio sits behind the sand dunes of the main beach and opens into a lush garden filled with native and succulent plants. Winding your way along the path to the studio is a special experience that sets you up for an atmosphere of tranquillity and peace.
Centred on The Parade, the Yoga Hub is a light filled room adjacent to the Kyosk Café. This space opens onto a wooden deck and tropical garden inviting the students to unwind with the tranquil sounds of a flowing water feature.
With a variety of classes on offer we have something to suit all bodies and levels of experience.
We currently have more than 25 Yoga and Pilates classes each week spread between our two studios. View class descriptions here.
- Dynamic Flow
- Strengthen & Flow
- Flow & Restore
- Mat Pilates
- Community Yoga – class by donation Wednesdays @ 5pm from January 30. Conducted by graduate teachers.
- Beginners Yoga Course (8 weeks) commences February 5. Book in now!
- Yoga To Relax/Sleep (8 weeks) commences February 4. Book in now!
- Prenatal Yoga is now being run Thursdays at 7pm at the Hub. Booking details here via Erin.
- Mums & Bubs (8 week course) is on Thursdays 11.15am the the Hub. Booking details here via Erin.
All equipment including yoga mats provided. Please wear loose, comfortable clothes.
(In order to make yoga a pleasant experience for all please do not wear perfumes to class. The studio is an enclosed space and some of our students have allergies to artificial fragrance.)
Casual attendance, 5 or 10 class passes or longer memberships are all available.
Our new 12 Monthly Autopay system is here – monthly direct debit of $140 for unlimited classes over 12 months.