Kyo Yoga is a serene private studio situated in two unique locations in Ocean Grove.
The Garden Studio sits behind the sand dunes of the main beach and opens into a lush garden filled with native and succulent plants. Winding your way along the path to the studio is a special experience that sets you up for an atmosphere of tranquillity and peace.
Centred on The Parade, the Yoga Hub is a light filled room adjacent to the Kyosk Café. This space opens onto a wooden deck and tropical garden inviting the students to unwind with the tranquil sounds of a flowing water feature.
With a variety of classes on offer we have something to suit all bodies and levels of experience.
Download our current timetable Kyo_Yoga_Timetable_April2019_A4_s2.
See our new events here – May events.
We currently have more than 25 Yoga and Pilates classes each week spread between our two studios. View class descriptions here.
- Strengthen & Flow
- Flow & Restore
- Strong & Dynamic
- Mat Pilates
- Community Yoga – class by donation Wednesdays @ 4pm from April 24. Conducted by graduate teachers.
- Beginners Yoga Course (8 weeks) commences April 30 – 9.30am & 6.00pm.
- Restorative Yoga (6 weeks or casual attendance) from May 10 – 9.30am.
- Prenatal Yoga is now being run Thursdays at 7pm at the Hub. Booking details here via Erin.
- Mums & Bubs (8 week course) is on Tuesdays 11.15am the the Hub. Book in now!
- Qigong Class (8 week course) commences May 2 – June 13 (Thursdays 2.00-3.00pm). Booking details and info here via Kerry.
- Prenatal Qigong (8 week course) commences May 23 – July 11 (Thursdays 12.00-100pm). Booking details and info here via Kerry.
All equipment including yoga mats provided. Please wear loose, comfortable clothes.
(In order to make yoga a pleasant experience for all please do not wear perfumes to class. The studio is an enclosed space and some of our students have allergies to artificial fragrance.)
Casual attendance, 5 or 10 class passes or longer memberships are all available.
Our new 12 Monthly Autopay system is here – monthly direct debit of $140 for unlimited classes over 12 months.